STRAWBERRY NUT CREAM
Start by making the nut cream….
Vanilla Cashew Cream
• 1 cup organic raw cashews soaked for 2 hours
• 1/4-1/2 cup filtered water depending on desired thickness
• 1-2 Tbsp maple syrup, or more to taste
• 1/2 tsp natural vanilla extract, or a little more to taste
• a pinch of Celtic sea salt
Throw everything into the blender and puree until thick and creamy.
It is a good idea to start with ¼ cup of water, and then gradually thin it out in order to achieve the desired thickness.
**Please note – you will need a high speed blender, such as a Vitamix in order to achieve a really creamy consistency. With a conventional blender, you must soak the cashews by covering with room temperature water for about 4 hours or the quick way by covering with boiling water for 15 minutes.
For the Strawberry Nut Cream….
Add 6-7 large FROZEN strawberries into Vitamix or processor along with 1/4 cup nut cream & ENJOY!
Remove strawberry cream and store in the fridge in a sealed container for up to a few days.